Friday, November 18, 2011

I went all right? There, I said it!


Okay, so I admit that I went to see the new Twilight flick with my sister Megs this morning.  *sigh*  It couldn't be helped.  She had a gift card and wanted to see the movie; I'm a sucker for hanging out with my sisters and a free movie. The movie was not as bad as I expected.  Actually, there were some funny parts and the action scenes were decent.  I just can't wrap my head around the cheesy love scenes.  Maybe it's because girls these days aren't brought up to believe in all of the romantic gestures our early counterparts were.  Who knows?  All I know is that whenever the perpetually teenage Edward starts spouting his undying love for Bella I feel like upchucking in my un-buttered bag of popcorn.  Am I the only one? I appreciate the photo above for the simple reason that real vampires shouldn't sparkle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment